Are you new to Milton? Are you looking for a new dentist to see your whole family?
You’ve come to the right place!
At Crescent Dental Care, we take pride in caring for your whole family’s dental needs. We encourage you to bring your children in on a regular basis to ensure their teeth are healthy and strong and to educate them about proper oral hygiene. The best way to prevent dental decay is by using preventative measures, starting with dental cleanings and checkups 🙂
Call us today to book your family (905) 878-4321
Did you know that we offer a senior discount on dental treatment?
We have a great deal of respect and gratitude to our senior patients and it is our pleasure to offer the highest quality of care to ALL members of the community 😀
How Winter Weather Can Cause Toothaches and Sensitivity
With the extreme weather conditions that we are experiencing, you may find that your teeth are also being affected by the cold. This article is helpful in understanding why and how to deal with this.
If you have any questions or concerns, give us a call at (905) 878-4321 or shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Stay warm, friends!
Introducing our brand new Referral Program!
We would like to thank you for trusting us to care for your family and friends and would like to show you our appreciation!
For every patient you refer to us, you will get to draw a prize from our prize box.
The amazing prizes include:
- Free Zoom Whitening (over $400 value)
- 15% off your next dental treatment
- Free Phillips Sonicair electric toothbrush
- TWO free movie tickets
- $20 Tim Horton’s gift card
But best of all, you can rest assured that we will take the best care of your friends and family 🙂
At Crescent Dental Care, we offer emergency dental services to the community.
This service is not exclusive to just our patients, but to anyone who is experiencing tooth pain. We are aware that many dental offices take weekends off, or have extended holidays where they close down. We are happy to see you, treat you just enough to relieve your pain, and then send a report to your dentist to follow-up with treatment.
Our after hours emergency call service is open from 7:00 am- 11:00 pm daily, weekends and holidays. When you call, we will accommodate you as soon as possible.
Although we hope you never need to, keep us in mind if you or anyone you know needs emergency treatment. The emergency number to call is (416) 454-3368.
Did you know that professional teeth whitening is both incredibly safe and effective!
For optimal results, we highly recommend a professional take-home whitening kit.
The way these kits work as as follows:
1. You come in to get a mold of your teeth so that we can make custom trays for you. The custom trays ensure that the whitening formula is reaching every single surface of ALL your teeth, unlike some strips or one-size-fits-all trays where there are areas of your specific tooth pattern that are not getting whitened. What’s the point of whitening only some of your teeth? An even colour and overall brightness are the optimal results that we reach with these kits.
2. You take the kit home and use it the way you want to. If you are looking for fast results, and don’t generally have sensitive teeth, you can fill the tray with the whitening formula as instructed and place the trays in your mouth overnight while you sleep. If you are hesitant or don’t like to sleep with the trays on, you may opt to put them in around 5:30 pm until 10:30 pm. It might take a few more applications like that, but the end result will be just as bright and beautiful.
3. You will see results after just one use. You may choose to use all the applications every night until you reach maximum whiteness or you can save them for touch ups throughout the year before special events or occasions. And if you desire more whitening formula, you can always come back to us for syringes only and use them with the trays you already have. The subsequent purchases of the whitening syringes are more affordable on their own once you have your trays.
Call us today if you have questions about whitening or if you’d like to book an appointment!
For many, dealing with dental insurance can be a difficult task. That’s why, here at Crescent Dental Care, we try to make it easier for you.
In almost all cases, we deal with your insurance directly so that you do not have to worry about generating, sending, and following up with dental claims.
When you bring in your dental insurance information, we try to get a breakdown of your coverage and explain it to you in non-dental terms so you can have a better idea of what you are eligible for. Once the treatment is complete, we send your insurance claim electronically to your insurance company directly. And if we have the option, we always ask for the payment to be made to us so that you don’t need to worry about making the lump sum payment up front.
Additionally, when claim payments are late, we do you the courtesy of following up with the insurance and following the trail of the outstanding claim.
As you can see, we save you the time and trouble (and let’s be honest, the headache) of keeping up with all of that.
At Crescent Dental Care, we aim to serve. If you have any questions or concerns about insurance, give us a call or shoot us an email!